Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Real Cars: Full scale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 11:12 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (12)

the comparison with the Z06 is in the price. The bag for the buck factor. Yes their stock specs are very similar, but the main point is what you get for the money. Imports haven't ever really been bang for your buck when you really break it down.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:12 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Shelby-Silly ricers forget about torque when it comes to racing too....

We wont know until the Tokyo auto show, enough embargos have been broken after the pictures showed up, lol.

450-500 hp or so, as rumored. The ZR1 is far out of this car's league, but it and the Z06 will be interesting... Similar power, acceleration. But, I bet that GTR is heftier then the Z06 by a lot too.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere
Old 10-19-2007, 11:22 PM
The Original S.S.

Trader Rating: (2)
Send a message via AIM to SUPERSHELBY Send a message via Yahoo to SUPERSHELBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
We wont know until the Tokyo auto show, enough embargos have been broken after the pictures showed up, lol.

450-500 hp or so, as rumored. The ZR1 is far out of this car's league, but it and the Z06 will be interesting... Similar power, acceleration. But, I bet that GTR is heftier then the Z06 by a lot too.
i know i know....just like that thing u showed me where the honda boy got turned into a V8 boy lol

Old 10-19-2007, 11:26 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:

450-500 hp or so, as rumored. The ZR1 is far out of this car's league, but it and the Z06 will be interesting...
There are lots of Japanese engines that produce good torque. Hondas and Acuras tend to be torqueless bastards...lol. I mean the GT-R base model will have around 434 tq.

I've been reading around and the GT-R made a 7min/35sec lap around Nurburgring's Nordschleife with the base model GT-R.

To put that in perspective:
1 Porsche Carrera GT: 7 minutes/28 seconds
2. Porsche 997 GT2: 7 minutes/32 seconds
3. Pagani Zonda F: 7 minutes/33 seconds
4. Koenigsegg CCR: 7 minutes/34 seconds
5. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren: 7 minutes/40 seconds
6. Porsche 997 Turbo: 7 minutes/40 seconds
7. Chevrolet Corvette Z06: 7 minutes/42 seconds
8. Porsche 996 GT2: 7 minutes/42 seconds

This info taken from Motortrend

The GT-R belongs between #'s 4 and 5 And that's just the base model. This car is gonna def. be a track car. Track meaning time attack and such, not drag.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:39 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Yeh, the car has never released its times, but it was quoted from a Nurb pro person.... dude... that it could run in this group you posted. Think it was in the link I posted.

But you just know what the 1st comparo will be, battle of the budget super cars,

But certainly, one of the only Japanese cars I am looking forward for. Its been years since we have seen a real sports car from them when you exclude the WRX, Evo... thats about it.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 10-19-2007 at 11:45 PM..
Old 10-19-2007, 11:54 PM
Xmod Expert

Quote:
Yeh, the car has never released its times, but it was quoted from a Nurb pro person.... dude... that it could run in this group you posted. Think it was in the link I posted.

But you just know what the 1st comparo will be, battle of the budget super cars,

But certainly, one of the only Japanese cars I am looking forward for. Its been years since we have seen a real sports car from them when you exclude the WRX, Evo... thats about it.

Yeah i was just searchin on motortrend and founf those times to be interesting. There's lots of good Japanese sports cars...the US just gets shafted everytime...lol.
Old 10-20-2007, 12:27 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMKIV View Post
Uhhh didnt i just say that supras ARE 6cylinders EVERY supra motor is a V6. What motors are electric? THEY run on GAS, we arent talking about XMODS. and how do i not know jack?

NO MORE GETING OFF TOPIC IM NOT GETING BANNED FOR THIS STUPID BS CONVO!
correction 2J inline 6 not v-6

Quote:
You just lost all your credibility. The minuscule amount you had.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_...281993-2002.29

If your motor is so far superior, call me when they produce 7000-8000 hp as with top fuel cars, and start setting world land speed records in the salt flats. Pushrod V8s, high power, high torque.
Fact wikipedia is good for stock displacement. Not for modding the engine let say 3.4L instead of stock 3.0L

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSHELBY View Post
dont 4get the balls .......ok on topic now....i really dont like the stylin on the new skyline.......and i doubt its a corvette eater...and if it is....OMFG i hate 2 bring this car up but...the new supercharged corvette will eat it up
Vette arent good enough the Porche Gt-3 is the only car a supra can't keep up with import wise.

Last edited by DRFTKO; 10-20-2007 at 12:39 AM.. Reason: multiple post
Old 10-20-2007, 12:35 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

read what I had in bold, I6, an inline six. Yet your other supra fan boy swore to god it was a V6. Just, give up now, please.

Old 10-20-2007, 01:04 AM
Proud Supra owner!

Trader Rating: (10)
Send a message via AIM to WhiteMKIV Send a message via MSN to WhiteMKIV Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteMKIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2JZGOD View Post
correction 2J inline 6 not v-6

Fact wikipedia is good for stock displacement. Not for modding the engine let say 3.4L instead of stock 3.0L

Vette arent good enough the Porche Gt-3 is the only car a supra can't keep up with import wise.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH man i am so stupid!!!!!!! OMG i knew that the supra was an inline WTH was i saying V V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH I FEEL EMBARASSED **** im a TARD..... Thats one of the big factors of the supra is the inline 6....... same with BMW Both put inline 6's in there car's and im pretty sure nissan does to

Oh yeah SUPERSHELBY why do you always talk about balls?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
that wasnt exactly a good first post....

but im flattered my tool box turns you on

Last edited by WhiteMKIV; 10-20-2007 at 01:11 AM..
Old 10-20-2007, 01:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH man i am so stupid!!!!!!! OMG i knew that the supra was an inline WTH was i saying V V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH I FEEL EMBARASSED **** im a TARD..... Thats one of the big factors of the supra is the inline 6....... same with BMW Both put inline 6's in there car's and im pretty sure nissan does to

prob the term in need of big balls to drive a seriously powewerfull cars
Old 10-20-2007, 01:27 AM
Advance member

Send a message via AIM to redrkt Send a message via MSN to redrkt Send a message via Yahoo to redrkt

Quote:

Sorry to pop your bubble but those times he posted came directly from the MotorTrend STAFF, not from someone from the ring.

Also they came from the article that I posted.

Once again here is the article with the times
http://www.motortrend.com/future/spi...8_nissan_gt_r/
Old 10-20-2007, 01:32 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to live4luck14

**** tht things lighting.....
Old 10-20-2007, 01:37 AM
Banned

Nissan Skylines are the best i have a 1995 nissan skyline r33

site i got it from
http://www.japan-partner.com/

my car
http://www.japan-partner.com/Auto/31...-for-sale.html
Old 10-20-2007, 01:45 AM
The Original S.S.

Quote:

wtf....thats the 1st thing ive said with the word balls in it....

Old 10-20-2007, 01:47 AM
Proud Supra owner!

Trader Rating: (10)
Send a message via AIM to WhiteMKIV Send a message via MSN to WhiteMKIV Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteMKIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERSHELBY View Post
wtf....thats the 1st thing ive said with the word balls in it....
Didnt you say somthing about balls in another thread? If you didnt, sorry i accused you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
that wasnt exactly a good first post....

but im flattered my tool box turns you on
Old 10-20-2007, 01:50 AM
The Original S.S.

Quote:
Didnt you say somthing about balls in another thread? If you didnt, sorry i accused you...
nooo.............some1 else cuz it **** sure wasnt me

Old 10-20-2007, 01:55 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrkt View Post
Sorry to pop your bubble but those times he posted came directly from the MotorTrend STAFF, not from someone from the ring.

Also they came from the article that I posted.

Once again here is the article with the times
http://www.motortrend.com/future/spi...8_nissan_gt_r/

Sorry to bust your self centered bubble, but it was from what I posted, back on page 2...

Quote:
We only got three full laps and no one was timing us, so you’ll just have to assume we set the lap record. Earlier, Mizuno-san had offered some lap times from the Nordschliefe for various cars driven by the German magazine SportAuto. Those times are driver-dependent, track-knowledge-dependent, weather-, traffic- and bunny-crossing-the-track dependent. But Mizuno suggested the GT-R could get anywhere from 7:44 on up, with most laps coming in between 7:55 and 7:58. So he suggested the GT-R’s strong suit was that it offered “the best cost per lap time.” For whatever that’s worth.
http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dl...&rssfeed=rss01

Old 10-20-2007, 02:03 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

nissanskyliner33-you are so full of ****. Your speed3326, and that aint your car.

Just look at where those images are hosted, photobucket-speed 3326. Last time you were here, you did nothing but lie about cars too. And then you link us to the site where you pulled the images from? Stupid to say the least

How many times have you been permanently banned now?

edit:

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 10-20-2007 at 02:08 AM..
Old 10-20-2007, 02:06 AM
Banned

no really it is mine dick head and also it is ford man account it is me and fordman account
Old 10-20-2007, 02:09 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Yeh bull, Ill let the mods just ban you, again.

You post the exact pics from the for sale ad. If it is yours, go out right now, write on a sheet of paper with my screen name, and take a picture with it right on the hood, a nice full shot of the car. Should be no problem, right?

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 10-20-2007 at 02:15 AM..
Closed Thread