Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > General XMODs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 12-05-2010, 03:43 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Blade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTKO View Post
I am thinking the same thing, although, it would not make much sense to do this when they could have released them during the holiday season; given how bad off the company supposedly is...

Regardless, if we don't see anything new by next summer at the latest, I would say the XMODS scene is dead as far as Radio Shack is concerned. I have been hitting a few RS stores when I have been out of town for the last couple months and all I see are all-wheel drive kits on clearance and no sign of anything else XMODS related. When I ask an employee(s) if they have any new XMODS or are going to get anything new in, I get the same response; no. Maybe they want to take a break from the line and bring them back later down the road?
That right there was my same thought when The Source in Canada(Our Radio-Shack) got rid of XMODS. They never came back. So if the XMODS scene is dead... Well. Hold on to these babies, and make sure you keep them safe and try not to damage the stock parts! Cause' who knows... They may just become crazy expensive... Or Zippo will buy them off of you!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:47 AM
SERG

Trader Rating: (2)

ok so what i think im understanding is that noone still has heard anything recent of any new xmods coming out other than fall? i just hope they bring out new models whether they r diff chassis or bodies.