Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 08-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Forum Idiot

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Sweed Send a message via Yahoo to Sweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird999 View Post
i would like it, but i'd just up and sell it right away. i'd rather have the money to buy a VW Caddy and a computer.

and for all of you who feel bad for me, don't. it's a neat experience for me. the crash was actually like a roller coaster, except it hurt. it's all just something you have to accept in order to experience. a weird view on it, i know, but still, it's been interesting. and the hospital's actually kinda cool. i just play True Crime all day and eat as much food as i want for free. plus when i get home i bet i'll get presents from relatives and stuff.
Old School Caddy?
www.wheel-whores.com
There's a couple of nice Caddy's there..

Sounds kinda fun.
Did the crash happen in slow motion or?
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"
Old 08-02-2009, 06:26 PM
MSI <3

Trader Rating: (2)

it actually happened in sort of fast motion. at first when i looked out to see the truck heading towards us, it seemed to go as slow as a 1000 fps camera playing at a normal rate. then as soon as he hit my life was flashing before my eyes and i was practically blinded. then it stopped. i regained my sight and everything was bright and glowing. the cops were already looking in the van and they were just black silhouettes. i was sure i was dead. i didn't realise i was alive or that anything had actually happened until i passed out and woke up for the second time. all my friends and family were in the hospital room. they were waiting and watching me. some people from school were there, too. half were crying, half were just shocked. when i woke up i couldn't move anything but my good arm, i couldn't even talk. some nurses came in with a cart covered in medicalstuff and told everyone they had to leave. then i fell asleep one more time and when i woke up i was alone. i turned the tv to the TV Guide station to see what time it was. it was a good 15 hours after the accident, 4 in the morning to be exact. but i couldn't sleep, so i stayed up all night all alone with nothing but a fuzzy TV. the first two days were depressing, but now i have my laptop and ps2, and my friends come to visit a lot.
Old 08-02-2009, 08:26 PM
the torqueinator

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to kendallcschm

... this is all pretty intimidating... how one persons stupidity can change the lives of so many.. i hope you feel better soon man.. can't wait to hear some happier things.. :-)

'65 Drag Mustang

mods to be made:
pro street rims
some sort of suspension upgrade (message me if you have suggestions)
soft drag slicks

Titan:

mods to be made:
CF driveshaft
composite driveshaft gears