Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 09-18-2008, 07:55 AM
is awesome

Trader Rating: (5)

ty and i am a good shot even with my gun but with my friends tm im a god lol but ya how much was the aftermath. also im stock my friend has about 400 bucks in his gun so its very accurate

Last edited by 2jack3jack; 09-18-2008 at 07:57 AM..
Old 09-18-2008, 08:08 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

the aftermath he got fo christmas it was 130$ and its veary acuratte, now my gun is an aftermath m4, it shoot 380fps with .2grams its acurrate for veary veary long distances i have custom barrel and a scope on it, it cost about 180$ new.

if you can afford a mini z get one, if not get a xmod
Old 09-18-2008, 04:34 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to BulletsRain

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJB32690 View Post
No no no no no... Why are you playing in your backyard/old buildings? Do you want to have the cops called on you? Do you have permission to be in these buildings? I really really hope you are playing out of sight of the public. I'm an airsofter and it pains me to see all these news articles about how some kids were playing airsoft in their backyard and the neighbors called the cops. Please, for the sake of airsofters everywhere, take it somewhere private.
This is so true, and is in fact causing some people to want airsoft guns to be against the law. My friend can't even test fire his gun anymore, because he lives down the street from me where a bike trail is. Police have been called 2 times on us. One person claimed we were shooting at them, but when the police came, they understood there was no possible way we could of hit them from where we were. The other was because we were shooting the guns at bushes in the backyard, and someone said we had firearms. Both times we were only test firing guns. Before that though, we had played a lot in the neighborhood, but we know now to take it to private woods, or the local CQB. Many people don't understand that airsoft guns are not real guns, even though they have a big orange tip. We don't want airsoft to be banned for everyone.

Last edited by BulletsRain; 09-18-2008 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: spelling
Old 09-18-2008, 04:51 PM
is awesome

Trader Rating: (5)

ya there pretty cool in my town but im buying systima gears tomarrow