Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2009, 08:34 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Default death in multiples of 3?

This may be kind of dark...and when my head clears I may just delete it. I have always been told (but not believed) that deaths happen in 3s and are in some way connected even if not directly. As of today, I question my disbelief (as well as many other things). I lost my father on december 21 2008 due to a snowmobile accident... Yesterday my grandfather died in his sleep from a severe infection..... and today, a plane crashed on land that is now mine but was purchased by both my father and grandfather when I was a child. http://www.cantonrep.com/ I'm not sure how to take this or what if anything it means. The strangest part is that for no reason whatsoever I decided to go to this property today for the first time in 25 years only to find the road closed due to the accident. Not sure i believe in fate but had the family tried to contact the listed owner of the property they would have hit a dead end as both owners resided in wyoming and are now deceased. I'm just a little freaked out right now.