Go Back   XmodSource.com > XMS > New Members
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2009, 04:48 AM
Kraizer793

Trader Rating: (2)
Thumbs up I feel new all over again...

Yeah, I know, I come, I go, I honestly never can stay put anymore. BUT I'm going to try and stick this one out for the long haul.

Older members know me, or have forgotten me. I was a member back when the XMS logo was a white supra, and ask any of the "older" members, that was way back in the day.

...I had a direction with this post, seemed to have lost it, ah well, heres more of me babbling...

I want to get back into xmods. I do. however, not having the cash at the moment is a big impediment. I pulled out the good ole garage from..well, the bigger garage. most cars needed replacement parts, minor fixes or just fubar'd completely. So may take me a while to, eh, "Replenish" my old lineup.

New cars! I cant buy 'em! w00t! I"m gonna shut up about these, I make myself jealous..

OH, one last thing. To clear something up among any who may still remember the incident, about...eh...2 years ago, XMS was hacked, lots of database damage/deletion, etc. big deal. Boske and Bondo had the whole mod team up in arms about it. Well, a certain individual who will remain nameless, whos name is xmodsnut, blabbed and said that I hacked it. I was contacted by the mod team, and my name was cleared, (if you know xmodsnut, he goes a wee bit awol here and there. Just thought I'd clear that up.

So, what's happened in my absence? Give me some news! prefferably good news!

Ugh, now its time to mingle with the new people. Great, I hate social hour...