Go Back   XmodSource.com > Mini & Micro > General Mini & Micro
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2008, 04:42 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to torredo
Default Starting out in MiniZ for my 1st time!

i put my Xmods on hold for now cuz im in the midst of putting together my roller MiniZ MR02. Not much but stock form but ive never owned one before and thought id give this thing a shot. The suspension is far superior to the Xmods by far, much smoother with almost zero slop to it. The electronics are tucked away inside which is alright i guess buy my plans are to get a pan style chassis which AM makes
http://shop.tinyrc.com/product.php?p...cat=481&page=1
along with a few other things to make it better. Ill more then likely get an aftermarket servo & EB if it doest look good enough to me when i pull it apart later on. So far ive installed new black mesh rims w/ alloy lug nuts, removed the rear shock and using the slider discs (not sure on the name of this part?), resoldered the antenae wire back on the board but prob will just solder it straight onto the metal bent wire directly, rebuilt the differential and basically cleaned it up.

this is where the R32 Skyline body (unpainted) comes into play but it seems to be out of stock from AM right now. Ive called them to see what i could do but they dont take pre-orders which is stupid as hell so ive called my local hobby and he seems to think he can get it too. *Crosses fingers*

Its sure feels good to be back in the RC world again! lol

Last edited by torredo; 09-29-2008 at 04:51 PM..