Go Back   XmodSource.com > Xmods > XMOD Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2008, 04:20 PM
...still here!

Trader Rating: (3)
Default APR G35 Widebody Project (56k Killer MY PICS ARE HUGE...trying to FIX!!!)

Okay ive been around here for a while, but just now starting to really get back into xmods. I decided to start with my G35 since i've already done a little with my Titan (posted it on here last year). Anyways, i came across the APR G35 while looking for inspiration for this project and that is what I have decided to do. Still unsure of the paint, wheels, etc...just trying to focus on the body for now. I've been at it fora couple of weeks. Yeah im sorry but this will be long and drawn out because I have a family and two jobs. Please I wanna hear your ideas and input.

Here is the APR G35:

And here is how I have started off...

First I had to cut the hump out of the stock G35 hood and fill it in with styrene.

Then I cut out the holes for the vents in the hood ad added bracing made from styrene pieces. I also smoothed out the hood with filler at this point.

Here it is with the vents in place and the widebody started on the rear of the car. This is as far as the project is right now.

It looks like crap right now! Still a ton of sanding, filling, more sanding, etc. to go! Hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited by TactiKal; 08-28-2008 at 04:38 PM.. Reason: trying to resize photos