Go Back   XmodSource.com > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Gallery iTrader Today's Posts

Old 08-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Frequently imitated, never copied, the original XMS girl... M0DEL!

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to M0DEL Send a message via MSN to M0DEL
Default Essay help, :[

Hey guys!
I'm in need of some help with a Essay I have to write before the start of school. It is in fact a girly topic, but i'm just in general asking for abit of help and guidance. [It's for cosmetology.] I know alot of this is just my personal opinion, but the guidance is always good.

I'm usually good at these, but i'm overwhelmed with this because i'm going to my 3rd new highschool, and i will be transported to ANOTHER highschool for the classes then back to my er new one. If that makes any sense what-so-everrr. I'll post what the page says below, and if anyone has any suggestions or comments or just assitanceit will be veryveryvery much appreciated. I don't know a due date either, so ehh i want to be ahead. One less stressful thing!

It reads:
Topic: Why I chose Cosmetology.

Your essay should include but is not limited to the following subject matter:
  • Name some personality and characteristic traits about yourself? (I'd honestly have to think about that one.)
  • Hobbies and extracrircular activites? (Photography/BAND!)
  • How does cosmetology fit into your future goals? (I'd like to have something to start off a career with and to fall back on.)
  • Is there a specific are you want to specialize in cosmetology? (Hair? idk)
  • What are you goals after graduation? (Work+College?)

Yeah, thats about it. Everyones input is greatly appreciated, and any little bit helps!

Thanks,
Whitney/M0DEL
Old 08-06-2008, 12:07 AM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star

• Name some personality and characteristic traits about yourself? Just explain the aspects of your personality that could relate to Cosmetology, for example, if you're patient, understanding and such...these are traits that could help you in understanding people's needs and aid you in working with them
  • How does cosmetology fit into your future goals? (Explain that Cosmetology is something that you as a person could get satisfaction out of, even if you didn't proceed to make a living out of it and that if you decided to dabble around in making your own business or working for a stylist, you'll already be experienced and qualified.)
  • Is there a specific are you want to specialize in cosmetology? (If you'd like to specialize in a certain thing just go on explaining how that portion of cosmetology works, like FX makeup, you can explain what it is, why there's a demand for it and why you would enjoy it, same with hair and such)
  • What are you goals after graduation? (This is a vague question, just include that after graduation you'd like to attend college/or whatever and working a part/full time job while in school, etc...explain how your job or school after graduation would aid you in the field of Cosmetology, even if it's not even directly related to Cosmetology, you still get basic skills from school and work like customer service, critical thinking, business management, etc.)
Old 08-06-2008, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide_star View Post

• Name some personality and characteristic traits about yourself? Just explain the aspects of your personality that could relate to Cosmetology, for example, if you're patient, understanding and such...these are traits that could help you in understanding people's needs and aid you in working with them
  • How does cosmetology fit into your future goals? (Explain that Cosmetology is something that you as a person could get satisfaction out of, even if you didn't proceed to make a living out of it and that if you decided to dabble around in making your own business or working for a stylist, you'll already be experienced and qualified.)
  • Is there a specific are you want to specialize in cosmetology? (If you'd like to specialize in a certain thing just go on explaining how that portion of cosmetology works, like FX makeup, you can explain what it is, why there's a demand for it and why you would enjoy it, same with hair and such)
  • What are you goals after graduation? (This is a vague question, just include that after graduation you'd like to attend college/or whatever and working a part/full time job while in school, etc...explain how your job or school after graduation would aid you in the field of Cosmetology, even if it's not even directly related to Cosmetology, you still get basic skills from school and work like customer service, critical thinking, business management, etc.)
Gee, someone stepped up!
<3

Oh, silly fact. Where my class is taking place is the school 'Vanilla Ice' went to :]
Old 08-06-2008, 01:38 AM
Elite member

Youre a band geek too? What do you play?
Old 08-06-2008, 09:30 AM
MSI <3

Trader Rating: (2)

sweet. Vanilla Ice is cool.

anyways, SS pretty much summed it all up, but i do have one thing to add.

no xmods in the hobby section? lol.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJB32690 View Post
Youre a band geek too? What do you play?
I used to be, lol.
I played the flute, i was in marching band until i saw my friend seizure and passout on the field, becuase of the heat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird999 View Post
sweet. Vanilla Ice is cool.

anyways, SS pretty much summed it all up, but i do have one thing to add.

no xmods in the hobby section? lol.
Omg! haha i forgot, but wow i dont know how they would take that hahaha.