Thread: Election 2008
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 12:27 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

I agree with Civic_Guy. This is a very sad day. We just elected a racist, whos strongest and possibly only skill seems to be talking. I wish people would look past his sweet talking and see what he really is... "I'm voting for Obama because he is black!" Seriously? Thats the dumbest thing ever. "I'm voting for Obama because McCain is old." Second dumbest thing ever. "Obama said this, I like this" Saying you will do something is much, much, much different than having the power to do what you said you would do. I think Obama is going to run this country into the ground. End the war? What war? We arn't even in a war!!! Its an occupation. War and occupation are very different, and ending this occupation is going to make our image in the Middle East even worse. Oh, and forget about cheap gas, Obama is gonna screw that up too, we will be back to $3-4 per gallon, maybe more.

I just realized... why am I ranting here, most of you are either too young to even understand whats going on, or you understand, but are too young to do anything about it...

*Edit*

No point in calling anyone out - it's understandable how you feel so let keep it civil

Last edited by XMODification; 11-05-2008 at 12:34 AM..