View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 07:27 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25
Default Fast and Furious 4!!!1!!!

It was pretty badass. A few seens were a little too cheesy, but less CG heavy than some of the lasts for the real car action.

The story goes, rice-boy brian is back with the cops, charger-flipping Dom' is back to stealing stuff (tanker theft scene from the trailer), Letti was killed, and there is a mysterious character sponsoring "Midnight Club" style street races. You get your GPS coordinates, you race, traffic and all. Dom', enters these races to find who killed his girl friend, and Brian goes back undercover to find the motivation of these races.

This movie pulls heavy to the muscle car side this time. Lots of them, '70 Chevelle, a Gran Turino, 71 Camaro (F-Bomb), the Charger returns, the big Cadi cruisers come around, etc etc. A skyline makes an appearence, and a few other minor characters' cars are tuners.

I saw it in the coolest way you can for a car movie, the Drive-In. 7 cars, 20 something friends, all cruising out. Threw my old bench seat in the back of the Chevy and used it as a mobile couch.

A few other muscle cars rolled in, including a '70 Chevelle, same model as Dom's. 'Twas a good time.

Go see this movie, it's gotten much less cheesy than the last. No Tyron-eclipse-crap.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 04-04-2009 at 09:10 PM..