View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 10:00 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
Duplicolor doesn't require a primer base coat nor' does it require a clear coat... I used it on my Camry to touch up minor spots that I messed up when I was doing body-work and painting some items or getting engine oil/grease on the fenders from resting my forearms on the fenders...

Really good paint, should look good and it'll be a whole lot faster on the painting process than Tamiya because it pretty much dries instantly.
lol i like useing primier, it helps me get an idea of the shape of the body, any low spots, tiny cracks, etc. but compared to tamiya or even testors its not that great, its made for wide big areas so its too think and tries to steal detail so you have to work hard to keep detail, but tamiya and testors are both thin so for things like this they are the better paint. but this stuff sure is a hard finish

Quote:
Originally Posted by okoye View Post
soooo buddy wanna keep going on this project? i was kinda liking how it was coming along
lol im trying marching season is almost over so i wont have after school practice so hopefully more time, but it would be really nice if you could find that front clip

update!

this project needs the strongest of the strongest! like the mighty knights from erm umm..... when/wherever knights were mighty? regular putty just wont do! its needs to be fast and made to last! it needs to have the muscle to support over 350lbs! this ones for you Billy!

I NEED MIGHTY PUTTY!

lol i went to the new hobby store to see if they had any model putty, and i told the guy what i was liiking for and he went to the back and walked out with mighty putty, and 3 sticks for $9 didnt seem like too bad of a deal so i bought it, im still not sure how it will work.

but i really need help on finding a design for a lower front lip so if you have any ideas please help

XBL Gamer Tag : Roar Pants