View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 04:31 PM
Working Class Hero

Trader Rating: (32)
Send a message via MSN to TripleXmodder(akaXXX)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman View Post
wow man that came out great...really like the choice of black...it's a nice contrast with the neon wing...i wish the wheels were as neon as the wing, instead of being a little faded...does someone make neon springs to match?...i know neon may not be the right word but i think you see where i am coming from...reminds me of Monster color scheme...without all the Monster decals...good job on it...you must be psyched with how it came out
Yeah, I got those wheels used on ebay.. I also have a black wing and white wheels which are for after these are no good. But im stocking up on wheels and tires. Im not to into the neon springs.. I just put the rated spring I wanted for performance on front and rear, didn't care about the color. Im not making a shelf queen this time around... It is gonna be very, very dirty soon enough.. and has already been a few times, during test runs... and thanks, glad you like it and Im VERY happy with it.. I love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
wow man that thing is sweet we need videoooooo!!!!!

i miss my old rustler now

off topic i see you have the vice that is held by a big suction cup and i was thinking about buying one but was unsure how it would hold up
It has the suction cup, but I have it screwed to the table.. I love this little vise, works great for everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosco72 View Post
You need a nicer rear shock tower
Im going to get an RPM tower for the rear.

XXX FREE modding Service: http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17800
PM me for a quote or any questions. HAPPY MODDING

100% Positive Itrader feedback http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/itrader.php?u=6901