View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Oh look, it's the same argument reworded again, this time even wordier. Yup, I'm in college, have a job, make good money. Able to make some side money with cars. Close minded? Nah, not any more, and I even listed faults for a handful of other automakers with in the target price range/age initially mentioned. You ignored that and continue to complain over and over about German cars. You've never brought any real arguments to the table, just a lot of wordy ranting. "Old," **** man, wheels are old. Doors are old. Window are old. You compare the Vette's suspension to a horse and buggy, and in doing so show that you have no comprehension of the actual setup. Topgear is not factual, learn about the suspension setup. But hey, that makes your [dad's] S10 DOUBLE crappy. It's got two leaf springs. Makes sense, yes?

Yes, the Miata is a good bit better than an E30 stock for stock, outside of the M cars. Lighter (Taking the Colin Chapman philosophy of "Adding Lightness"), better suspension with upper/lower control arms with coil overs on all 4 corners instead of ("old") McPherson struts up front, and ("old") rear trailing arm setup. It's straight line performance is very similar to the E30 as well, but you don't pick either car for drag race. You can only show ignorance if you deny the Miata's handling, there's a **** fine reason it's dominated SCCA and auto-x for such a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
Phillip, you might want to take note. I do not mis-type or mis's'pell any of my words.
Quote:
Your claiming this is only for a DD
You're. You are. Don't start to lecture when you can't follow some of the most basic rules. English is derived from many languages, the Britts didn't pull it out of the air. And arguing about minimal spelling differences between countries? Jesus, you're bringing things that aren't in any way relevant to the discussion into your posts... To show some sort of intelligence? This is very common to have different variations of one language. Spanish is a prime example, where there's different forms based on region. "Mexican" Spanish and "Central American" Spanish are not unlike "American" English and "British" English, or "Canadian" English. There's no right way between the different variations, each is acceptable. Favorite, Favourite, etc etc. It's regional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythekid1 View Post
In general you suck, and regularly make you self look like a fool. What’s up with that?

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 10-07-2010 at 10:27 PM..