View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 11:22 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner View Post
i see happiness in your future, im looking to buy a E30 325i within the next year for around $2,500

not arguing, constructive critisim
As mentioned, old E30s aren't bad (but if we're strictly talking performance, the Miata is a better car). But defend your point that all BMWs are good, go big, get the V12.

The problem with you being a BMW fanboi is that you have heavy bias. Bad for you is you can't find any fault with that, and have thus far defended BMW/German cars with little reason for the sake of this topic. Hell, you even attempted to say I liked, approved of, or had some acceptance of Toyota, their problems, or the Prius. And if you've paid any attention to this site over the years, or facebook, you'd see why that made you look like an aimless fool, grasping for any gutless argument you could.

And yes, mindless *****ing and arguing from the both of you. You both took insult to my opinion and then started whining with German fanboism.

Now, unless you can actually respond with anything creative or relevant, don't even bother typing. Neither of you know as much as me honestly, this is pretty clear now, especially for Tommy boy, and his Topgear-esque jab at Corvettes. The both of you just got mad that I'm not bashing some rice boy for once, and Tommy boy is mad that I caught his BS in the Chevy thread last week.

Quote:
o.o This thread's gone to the deep end. I'd like to see some progress, not arguing
Turning this one around, may have someone picking it up for a project. The car was neglected by several mindless previous owners, and I don't want to deal with the problems in the long run as a DD, stuff like crossthreaded sparkplug holes, little **** like that.. Looking for a later 1.8 NA with a bit more guts, and no short nose crank problems which was caused by a previous owner, there were signs that it had been screwed with before.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 10-06-2010 at 11:43 AM..