View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 10:21 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

It's all about priorities.... what do you want to spend your money on, do you have a job, etc, etc...

My first car cost me 500 GBP, the insurance was 1100 GBP a year, I did some basic repairs but I didn't mod it as it just wasn't worth it.

My second car cost me 3000 GBP, insurance was 800 GBP a year, I was working a basic part time job, going to college, still living at home rent free, so I modified the heck out it.

When I got my third car my insurance was 600 GBP a year, I had finished uni and was working a really job making good money but I also had a place of my own with high London rents so the mods made to it turned out to be very minor.

I think what deckerz is finding is that as you can drive trying to modify a car isn't possible because things like insurance kill you.... 83 pounds may not seem a lot a month but if he isn't working or is working but has to pay rent he obviously wants to find a cheaper price.

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....