View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 11:01 PM
retired xmodder

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to mycrors4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingISdrifting View Post
Are you going to be selling those JC wheels then????? , I would also get the Outcry Esc but the motor limit just drove me away... Have fun trying to get that tundra body to fit too! But isn't it like $60 for the full hard body (Ithought you were sticking with the Taco!)?? I'm glad your investing in some 1.9s! Who is that other member????

@BulletsRain I hope it isnt treated bad... BTW add some rear pre-load to the shocks when you get it!
yea, lets not talk about that here, if ur interested, i have a PM box
ill be keeping this 45t motor, so the outcry is fine, i wont wanna be running faster
lol $60 for the tundra? its like $60 just for the front+rear cabs, i still need the grills, bumpers, lights which all add up to about $130-$150 depending on if i have tower coupons
oh and i wont be getting 1.9's, my link was the 2.2's and ill be getting the 2.2's
the 1.9's are too tiny for me to use in tall grass
oh and my Taco will be my basher/film body, my tundra will probably be a pulling rig body or when i go out with the guys from s4x4 and rcc to have a trail run
the other member... hmm... im not sure if he'd like me to spoil his surprise for you guys, ill just have to wait and see if he'll give me permission to tell u guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletsRain View Post
That thing didn't have drag brakes?

@DID I will be sure and do that. I hate torque twist.
I found out there is a club here in town for crawlers so I joined. They do 2.2, but they now have enough members for 1.9! Awesome.
nope it had no drag brakes, and ill probably use the CC BEC if i get a sidewinder, or ill sell that and use the BEC the outcry comes with

Check out my B/S/T Thread

Want remixes of some songs... PM me.. I has DJ programing software

Inventor of the idea of using Bob Saget to name R/C parts

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶