Thread: Winner SCX10
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 11:47 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman View Post
i thought it might be a PIA...could you just mask off whats you want and give it some paint? cheesey?...i wont tell ....for me that green and silver pulls my eye away from the fact of how good the shocks/springs compliment the body color ...and vice versa...not being critic by any means

will check out that sight TNX...thing is i kinda want/need 2...so i can get the wife to mess around too...or that my gameplan...living against a lava field we have no shortage of crawling spots/courses

seems like your thread wants us both to double post LOL...its got a mind of its own
lol i'm just going to take them apart again, after masking thoose window seals i learned masking is a major PITA. but yea if your looking to buy 2 i defiently look used at RC Tech, just post up a WTB thread and tell them your budget and what for looking for and any trades are a bonus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycrors4 View Post
+1 on the green rings, they gotta go LOL
loving the paintjob so far.. only i could fund a new body for mine =/
lol yea, one of these days xD thanks, lol yea had my first scale GTG and body not looking too good. of well time to rust up some scratches! but yea not cheap, i spent like $90-100 on the body not including paint, useing dupi-color pants i spent like $15-20

XBL Gamer Tag : Roar Pants