View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 12:27 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

Made a few more changes to my setup:

1. Added wire weight to my front wheels:

Wire length in both rims is identical, both cuts came from same spool of wire, pre-cut sticky pads used to secure, so hopefully the weight of the rims with the wire is almost identical.

2. Installed the 3Racing carbon fiber servo plate:

This moves the servo over to the side giving me room to mount a lipo pack, don't have the pack yet but hopefully will soon then I can shift even more weight to the front of the rig.

Biggest issue with this piece was that I didn't have all of the parts it originally came with, so I had to ghetto-rig it by flipping the servo and using the stock link connected to an offset servo horn, seems to work just fine though

3. Inboarded all of my lower links, this involves moving the mount point for the shocks and links and is made possible by my lower chassis plate, it gives me some extra room when turning the wheels and obviously moves the links so they don't catch as easily.

Apologies for the crappy photos but only had access to the camera on my phone and it isn't the best.

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....