View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

I mean no offense what-so-ever by this post.
This was tough, as most of these entries were an "eye sore."
Again, I mean NO offense by that.

mycrors4 - The font color against the background was a bad choice, IMO. Also, the pictures could have been edited better. Over all quality seems very low as well.

KITT222 - I liked yours, but the font color you use seems to "clash" with the image you used. And honestly, where you wrote your name (or just 222) was a "bad" choice. I mean "bad" in a since that the idea was pretty cool, but could have been done much better. But I like the idea you had going on.

texan_idiot25 - I love the overall design, but the font is just not hitting it for me. The font just seems to have no anti-aliasing looks rough around the edges. Other than that, it's great.

TheB1GDude - You yourself said it's "terrible" so I feel that this will not be news to you... The image/design you used for the background is just... weird. Is that the "cloud" fractal thing in Photoshop? It's a good design to use, just not in this situation. The font just seems to be over-edited. The image seems to be cut out pretty well, but you could have used some feathering and softened up the edges a little.

Anyway, I voted TI25, simply because his was the least of an "eye sore."

Again, I mean NO offense by this post.