View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 06:49 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65mustangrock View Post
Alot of what I see says 05-09 LGT and 08-12 WRX stuff is interchangeable, so I'm atleast willing to try. shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.

that exact same comparison (Camry vs Sti) came up else where, and I agree. But you wouldn't believe how people change their additude toward the car when you enter boost. I've taken people on rides that don't think much about the car being more then a grocery get-er, then we hit the on-ramp and people loose their minds once we sling shot from 35 mph to 70.

I can easily see some kids flying around and, like you said, think they know how the car handles and break it sideways through a guardrail at 90+. most people just assume its harder to get that fast in a Camry, and that's why it's "safer"
Shoot me an email at [email protected], I don't get notifications from here anymore. But this is what's left of that '10

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere