View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:18 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)

So I've done a little work to the car. got the new downpipe and installed the exhaust...

oh. my. goodness.

it sounds about as good as it looks. its not a bumble bee, and its decently loud, but nothing to cause problems. I've driven by, in front of, and behind cops with no issues, so I don't find it to be bad at all.

Photo of DownPipe:

Video:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=399464176773738

Then I got a Go Fast Bits GT Hybrid Blow Off Valve. The OEM one is plastic, and is prone to leaking with higher boost. It also is full recirculating, so all the air goes back into the exhaust and out that way. the GFB is aluminum, and only lets half of the air out to atmosphere, and half back into the system. (hence the 50/50) it has a nice and calm sound. nothing like SRT4's have that are loud and rather obnoxious.

Photo:

and of course, a car is only as good as its stickers. I put a few under the hood..

And a bunch on the roof rack

Red Locking Lugs to add some other colors to the car

And thats how she sits for now. But I already have some other goodies waiting to go

Full Metal Endlinks that are much stronger then the OEM ones with plastic ends

And Front + Rear Whiteline Sway Bars

And Hopefully I can stumble across some nice struts and springs to get the car lower and stop the clunking haha

Don't Change that dial! more coming soon!!