View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 12:36 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude
Default B1G's Traxxas Stampede XL5

So this is my latest purchase:

You might recognize it as being the XL5 Donziikid has had up for sale for quite some time and you would be right, I have been interested in it since he original posted it up for sale but unfortunately due to the crappy economy I wasn't able to jump on it, however a few weeks back he made me an offer I couldn't refuse so I borrowed some money from the wife () and snapped it up, now I just need to pay her back so I can say that it's actually mine

I need to get the exact list of upgrades from Donziikid but here is what I know so far:
  • BOCA rubber sealed bearings.
  • RPM Bearing Carriers front & rear.
  • Epic 17T motor.
  • 30WT Shock Oil.
  • MIP Shiny CVD kit.
  • Futaba S3003 steering servo.
  • Dean's Ultra Connections.

I'm running a Venom 3000nimh pack in it right now but want to get new packs for both this and my TT-01 so hopefully those will be purchased in the next few weeks.

Here it is next to the TT-01, same scale but noticeable difference between a monster truck and a drift car

It has only been driven in doors so far but it's a blast, I have made one modification that should make it a little more enjoyable when I finally run it outdoors, can you guess what it is:

Enjoy!

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....

Last edited by TheB1GDude; 07-10-2010 at 12:09 PM..