Thread: "high rollers"
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 06:38 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by blt456 View Post
I'll look back, and say what a mess up move I did here, but it looks as if I'm hated now, I'd love to take back what I've said but Idk if you all could trust me.
You made a commitment, and you failed to follow through. Through and through. I put up my S10, which is a full working crawler that I have put lots of time into with the offer to have fix the gear box, and I didn't back out at any time. You can't just call "backsies" in real life when you put your word down, so what makes it OK now? Even if it was blue504 or another member who was in the lead, the penalties you are facing are no different.

You seem to have this god-complex of this place now, since you have moved to Mini-Z. Complaining and *****ing out bets is a nice way to go. Realize that your actions here will effect your abilities on XMF too, as staff there have express their distrust for you now.

BLT, if you want any trust back from me, and other members I have spoken to, stay true to your word. Go back on it, and I don't give 2 turds and a fart towards what you've done.

Quote:
I posted that 50.00 bet, yeah I was a quick little nooblet, I don't think the smartest in some bigger situations, one being this one.
You knew fully well what you were doing, and you knew the consequences of backing out. Don't play any sort of "young and stupid" card.

And keep religion out of the argument. I shouldn't even need to say this.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere