Thread: "high rollers"
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 12:53 PM
Surgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blt456 View Post
Hm....
Not stirring up trouble..but I'll take a look at reality.
50.00USD that is actually useful VS. Some xmod site that I don't even post on.
I'd take the 50.00 easily, so when they hit the shelves and I don't pay ban me. I don't really mind.
Really, what are you trying to say here? There is a lot said here that isn't typed by you, but what are you saying? We all can comprehend the caliber of your character at this point, you are no longer a man of your word. You initially came in head strong, tryed to alter your bet when you thought you were losing, and now don't care about the repremand? What if you won the bet; would you still want to be banned?

Do you think that if you aren't banned we can trust you in the BST sections of ANY forum anymore? You went back on this deal, how do we know you won't go back on any more?

Lastly, look at what this says about your outlook on this forum and on the community at whole. The community itself is becoming smaller, most members are a part of all forums, so when you talk down to them on one, you are talking down to them on all forums. You really don't fell that the friendships, knowledge and experience shared with them is worth a ****? It is certainly not worth 50 bucks to you.

Take time to read this, respond, and make it count. Your livelihood on all forums is at risk here, it would be a shame to be stuck with all of your xmods lot because you are no longer trust worthy to use BST....