View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 11:37 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman View Post
I have 3, they rock, they have outlasted, outrun, and outperformed my losi mlst2(garbage) and the mini baja and i have had the propulse 6 months longer... i got 2 of mine during a sale for 50 each and the 3rd was a fully upgraded freebie... as far as i am concerned these are the coolest things to have fun and beat the heck out of without having to break the bank...sorry for the rant just my humble opinion...i'll see if this rookie can figure out how to post some vids for the fun of it...good idea for a thread by the way...
I disagree. My MLST2 smokes my PP(if the PP still worked) but the PP has a better, less junky servo. I may stick that into the MLST2 if it fits. My Micro DT smokes it too(even thought its BL). I don't get how so many people have problems with Micro T's. Here's what I do to mine(I will post vid at end). My PP would have broken under that much abuse. I hate the diffs on the PP, they suck. The fact how I am on my second one(traded back first one) and how it will not work is just sad. I'd save up your money for people who want a good RC and buy a Duratrax Vendetta, Associated RC18T or for bigger scale, Traxxas Slash, Traxxas Stampede/Rustler, Losi XXX-T, Losi 1/10 DT(Slash is better performing), or just buy a Losi Micro, those can handle just about anything you dish out at them. Sure mine breaks a lot because I have BL in it and mine doesn't see the easy life.

Here's the video as promised. Sorry for the ranting I just do not want people buying these pieces of crap and wasting their money. Sure an RC18 or Vendetta are more expensive but they come with everything and are better built.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh6zSqngR44