View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to BulletsRain

Rear trackbar on

Finally got the rear track bar on..
Adjusted the front and rear so now my axles are mostly centered. It also fixed my clunking noise, but I have a squeaking noise coming front up front somewhere on the right side. Probably a bushing on something.

I went to the off road place today and there was two lifted Zj's there. They were badass!

Anyways, pic

MOre Updates...

Well set up my old Wilson Lil Wil for a temporary setup to have when wheeling this weekend. Oh yea, don't know if I mentioned but my buddies and I are running some trails with Ozarks Jeep Thing this weekend. Should be a good time, we are hitting some light trails in the afternoon, then hitting mild trails around 7:30 p.m. so night wheeling! :thumbsup:

Hopefully my dad's work will make me the new bracket for my firestik soon, so I can get it on there. I'm also finally picking up my 5th spare tomorrow. It's taken so long because.. well I was low on money, and my 5th wheel had a tiny hole in it so it leaked air. Hopefully we fixed that problem.

Anyways, pic for the day.

Off roadin pics

Well, one of my friends backed out from going because he wanted to watch the MU game, so we didn't go to SMORR. Instead we went to Gladetop in just my jeep, with 8 other jeeps. It was a fun time, my ZJ did great. It has some new trail badges too. It earned some trail stripes even, well maybe not some more like hundreds... :laugh::rofl: Seriously though, when you wheel on ATV trails, they can get pretty narrow. Nothing we can't buff out though. I was really impressed with my Jeep though, and I'm glad I finally got a chance to go.

I took some pictures, but I wish I would have taken about 100 more... :laugh:
We wheeled for about 7 hours, until it got dark. They were going to go up the road about 30 minutes and night wheel, but I decided I didn't want to chance braking anything, since I hadn't yet. :2thumbsup: We even did some rock crawling too, actually there was a lot of rock ledges and stuff, pretty small stuff, but for my first time out it seemed big. :laugh:
Anyways here are the pics.