View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 11:07 AM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide_star View Post
if his car's almost as fast as that, then you can take him in the ranger by over 1.5 seconds?
if you only knew the kid i was talking about... you would want to punch him in the face just thinking about him... he is a complete douche bag.

He has a 2007 wrx with a down pipe, front mount, intake, and a utec. He tunes his own motor (which he sucks *** at may i add)

he might make 240 whp at VERY MAX if he is lucky. He might run a 13.7 quarter mile. i run a 12 flat 1/4. We were racing 1/8th mile that day. i was sand bagging to stay at 8 flats (it was brk racing, and i was in the 8 second class) His car balls to the wall might run a 8.7.

He's that type he thinks he knows everything, he always has to have his hands into everything, and always thinks his **** is gold. He is always claiming he has atleast 350hp at the wheels and thats why he has gone threw 3 transmissions. He doesnt understand launch control on a stock transmission is whats breaking his car..

When were at car shows, if im explaining my buddys car that i built to someone, david will jump in and cut me off and start talking about it like he built it and knows everything about it... He has never touched a single bolt on that car!... kid is just a douche bag. so he was trying to brag/show off to my gf who was filming...