View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 10:51 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

I read. What a cute attempt at at threat. You know kid, for all this mention of intelligence all over your profile, you sure do come off as a stupid little child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycygrace
i dont post just to post i post to try to stay in the loop i am so sorry that your an arrogant egotistical know it all that thinks hes cool cause hes been on the site for so long i AM SO SORRY shut the hell up and leave me im sorry that for a second i thought u were an ok guy cause u mtbike 2 but thats just one of my flaws that im all nice till someone like u pushes it to far and gets me ****ed so **** U *****!
I'ma shakin' in mah boots, I hope you dont **** floyd and **** and *** or ********** and then ***************** after you *** and **** and finally ************

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere