View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Observer (for now) :)

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via Yahoo to XMODification

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodracer1 View Post
X, you are right about many things, especially that this is an addicting hobby. Me and my dad are both getting 18th scale vehicles especially for upstate. I made a post before the database was lost. I am definitely getting the Raminator and he is definitely getting the Rammunition, but I have to pay for mine(as always) Sorry to jack your thread a little.
COOL! I'll be getting the 1/18 scale pretty soon but it will have to wait for now. Be sure to post osme pics when you and your dad gets them dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheB1GDude View Post
Yeah good price man!!

Just bought some upgrades for the Z, I'll post pics once I get them!

I already have like 400 xmods I cant afford to get hooked on Z's But seriously I want to move into a larger scale electric car so hopefully something will come along soon!

Definitely a good score on these though.....
Thanks bro!

So far, I think i'll be try to get the Baja and the original micro-t plus the 1/18 Raminator - those are next in line on my list to add to my collection. I do know that you've got lot but trust me - you'll like the mini-z for the autosclae bodies and they're pretty darn good for competitive racing (way better than Xmods in that field for sure).