View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 10:43 PM
All 6's and 7's

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to bondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmagik View Post
No i never even watched GI joe my info is based on live ex-military officials and friends pluss my ex-military family members. My colors are based on operation Desert Sheild the cars they used were painted like that in the begining of the war get your facts strait then came talk to me. HAHA loser watches the discovery military channel get info that is up to date man thats from the 1980s at least i talked to some fellow airsoft players that happened to return from Iraq and more up to date you cant get unless you call one of your buddies in Iraq.
yea, all of the returning military men are dying to come home and play with airsoft rifles.
and as a matter of fact i have quite a few family members in almost all branches of military.
seriously man, your arguments make you sound like your 12.
i can garuntee that the majority of the members on this forum have family or freinds fighting in iraq and i can also garuntee that none of them have seen a cow colored humvee.
as far as im concerned you can take your "military knowledge" and shove it straight up your 13 yr old ***.

i tried being civil about it and i even tried being a bit more civil when you were trying to tell me that i dont know what i'm talking about.
you've gotten flack from other people that backup my statements but since im the most outspoken about it you feel the need to defend yourself.
that's cool with me since i dont much care if your truck looks like a pile of bear scat. i do however care if people read your load of trash and wreck their vehicles because of it.

look back through the posts on this thread and you will see that the majority of the posters agree with me about most of my points.
the only reason you've singled me out is because im an *** about it, im sorry but it's my nature.
everyone can get used to it because i'm not going anywhere.
if you want me off your back then provide a quality tutorial.

screw cheers,
bondo