Thread: Winner SCX10
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 12:47 PM
dirtlover/moderator

Trader Rating: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner View Post
lol yea thats on my list of things to do, it's just a major PITA to take out 12 1.5mm hex screws out with an allen wrench xD

but dude go check out RC Tech got mine in a trade for by Blitz+$125 so it was around $250-ish but for the same price as the kit it had all the electronics, a nice esc, 2 batts, and a $80 radio system. you could probably get a roller for $125 and get a XL-5 esc and a cheapo traxxas controller with a super awesome T-pro servo and RC4wd motor for like $70
i thought it might be a PIA...could you just mask off whats you want and give it some paint? cheesey?...i wont tell ....for me that green and silver pulls my eye away from the fact of how good the shocks/springs compliment the body color ...and vice versa...not being critic by any means

will check out that sight TNX...thing is i kinda want/need 2...so i can get the wife to mess around too...or that my gameplan...living against a lava field we have no shortage of crawling spots/courses

seems like your thread wants us both to double post LOL...its got a mind of its own

Team X.I.