View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 11:07 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadV8 View Post
cool thanks so much for the fast help. i eventually want to make it go as fast as i can. i shave the stock 45 tooth spur so i ordered 2 more 45 teeth spurs.

i have done a few standing back flips hahah but i try not to i need to get a better wheelie bar.

if you dont mind me asking but did traxxas charge you anything for replacing it. and will they replace the motor if it breaks??

also what diff oil do you run in the front central and rear. like what would you recomend for all out fun.

like in the snow(when it comes..cant wait!!!) what would be the best to run diff weight wise and would you recommend the central or no in the winter. thanks so much
Well I would call like I did they are really helpful and never did they put me on hold at all. Right now I run stock but gonna try racing soon so gonna get center diff in a few days finally and gonna try different diff weights. They said $40+$5shipping for replacement once they report back to you what it is, or $15+$5shipped for repair. Like I said, stock spur is 55T on the E-Revo VXL not 45