View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to BulletsRain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananabrain View Post
Really starting too look good. As for the LED's were did you get them and what are some of the specs on those? Like brand, size, etc... lol
Superbrightleds.com for the interior lights. The dome lights have festoon bulbs, and the courtesy lights use 194's on the doors and ba-15's under the dash.

The festoon's I used were the 4410-x9, they were a tad bit long... but they still work
I used the WLED-x5 for my 194 spots
and for the BA-15's i used the 24 led 1156 bulbs they have.

For the glovebox lights I went to oznium.com and used the superflux leds, and same for the litte cig lighter.

You can use http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/ for a bulb reference to your vehicle.

Basically I tried to choose ones that would work best in the spots I had them.
If you look at the degree of the angle of light output it helps. For instance the festoons I got but out 30 degrees angle of light... so I got them because in my Jeep I got two little dome lights side by side, so I figured it would cover at least 60 degrees shining down, if not more.

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with them, they are bright at night and I can even see spots during the day that I used to not be able to see.

OH and all mine are a cool white color.