View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 04:20 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to suicide_star Send a message via MSN to suicide_star
Default August '08-'09 Buildoff 89 S-10 Blazer

well, i bought this today and i'll pick it up from florida next weekend...im getting rid of my saturn and my 4x4 blazer because im sure this one will take up most of my time...

what is it? 89 chevy 2 dr s10 blazer w/ a 400hp 383 stroker and 700R4 tranny...

V8 S-10 Notes 1: Engine - Block: 92 caprice 5.7L block 2 bolt mains 1 peice rear main seal bored .030 over and square decked. Clearanced for Stroker crank and connecting rods. All engine bearings are Bi-metal silicone construction and standard sized. Scat 9000 lightweight stroker crankshaft, Scat 5.7 inch I-beam connecting rods w/ 7/16" capscrews, Speed Pro hypereutectic pistons with 12cc dish. GM performance parts LT4 Hot Cam kit .525" lift 218 228 duration @.050 hydraulic roller with new summit racing lifters. New steel double roller timing chain and gears New Hi volume oil pump with welded pick up Cylinder Heads: GM iron Vortec 64cc chambers new SI 1 piece swirl polished stainless steel valves w/ undercut stems. GM LT4 valve springs and 1.6 roller rockers. ARP screw in rocker studs. Full competition port and polish and 3 angle valve job. valve pockets cut for springs, guides cut for high lift cam Professional Products Crosswind intake, Edelbrock performer 750 carb, MSD ready to run Billet distributor with Blaster SS coil and Bronze gear Vacuum advance removed. base timing set to 10 deg BTC. Heddman ceramic coated shorty V8 conversion headers and offset V8 conversion motor mounts. New 2.8L engine mounts on the frame. Imco Performance stainless 2 chamber mufflers (like flowmaster delta flow) Sliverline stainless tips 92 Caprice Serpentine Accessory Drive with A.I.R. pump removed. New A/C compressor, water pump and Alternator (105 Amp) 16"x31" Aluminum 2 row race radiator recessed into new core support with Derale dual electric cooling fans and Be-Cool thermal Fan switch 2: Transmission- 700R4 with 2400 stall converter. Valve body modified for auto converter lock-up in 4th gear. Driveshaft shortened 2 inches 3: Suspension/Brakes/Rear end- Front: Spohn tubular lower control arms with eurethane bushings takes stock ball joint, Speedway tubular upper control arms takes stock ball joint . 81 Firebird/Camaro spindles,rotors and calipers, braided flex hoses. QA1 coilover shock conversion Jegs Adjustable proportioning valve Rear: Stock 2003 S-10 blazer disc brake rear end with 3.42 ring and pinion and Torsen limited slip differential from 2002 Trans Am. Redline shock proof gear oil. Braided flex hose. O3 Blazer rear sway bar. 3 inch tapered drop blocks 4: Interior- Momo seats and 3 point belts. Autometer Phantom Gauges in custom dash panels Sony CD Player. Grant Mahogany steering wheel with Billet adapter. Dash carrier sprayed with Rhinoliner New carpet New material for headliner (not installed) B&M Truck Megashifter 5: Misc- Custom wiring with 98 Buick Lesabre underhood fuse and relay center (wiring diagrams and info included) New front bumper, windshield and hood, Stainless steel grill. Steel rollpan Welded to body and cut for exhaust tip exit. New paint in GM Black and Medium Metallic Grey