View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 09:04 AM
They all fall someday...

Trader Rating: (0)

Well...the pic's are online...so, here we go again....

No need for words...

For GEN1 xmods...

-An AM 27mhz board, equal to a Minz board...but from Atomic. Need an AM 27mhz radio and the respective cristals....Stock gen1 servo will came alive and no need for steering mods. SERVO will work like it should, problems is only the xmods boards, that are rubbish and toyish!

-In this using a AM 27mhz original Miniz board. Need an AM 27mhz radio and respective cristals...use the stock gen1 servo...it will move like it should to! :P . Notice that this is the original AM 27mhz miniz board and pots are still using 2 wires... so from the servo gen1 one must be parallel to another!

-Using a ASF 2.4ghz miniz board. Stock GEN1 servo will work very good like an ordinary RC servo. Need an ASF 2.4ghz miniz radio or module.

This is for the Gen1 xmods.

Every single 5wires are self explained on the servo stuff in pic

More to say... the work is done! Just grab an iron, get the wires ready for solder...and do it! For me it was a PITA to find the conjungation of 5 wires to 5wires...but on those 25conections... one worked

But being an xmod "friend"...i show on to how for evos to...

-With an original Miniz AM 27mhz board. Notice the 5 wires of the stock evo car one is parallel, cause the board only use 4 wires for servo.

-This is the wiring to a ASF 2.4ghz Miniz board. Theres the all 5 wires for the servo (3 for pot and 2 for servo motor)

-All those 2 board were in this xmod with a lexan body. Now i use only the ASF board in here!

-Best thing an xmod is for.... :P

-Using an original AM 27mhz miniz board. The stock evo pot orange and black are wired together to the black of the miniz board servo section.

-Fat motor cables :P

-Need to use an AM 27mhz radio.

NOW for brushless board... same thing...they are just brushless, the rest is equal!

-See? MILLION dollar picture...

-Need to use an ASF 2,4ghz miniz radio or module.

I think no need for more words?

"Mario209" are you the "e-mail" xmod guy we talk?

Last edited by targetingxmod; 02-16-2016 at 09:21 AM..