View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 10:56 PM
retired xmodder

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to mycrors4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadV8 View Post
I dont mean to sound mean but as stated before from donzii on a different thread the traxxas forum is little help but mainly just members that kissup to the members that are higher status. But anyways traxxas is very top secret with there products so the traxxas workers dont even know about new products until they are released to the public.

I could be wrong mycrors but I really hope it does really good and is a good price like reasonable. Its like they are getting rid of the nitro cars.

Brushless is the way to go lol
Well im just taking what i heard off of URC.. never been to traxxas forums and now that u mentions that.. i never will

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling427ttvette View Post
They are claiming under $400, and it comes with 2.4ghz, and I believe will come with battery and charger as well.

I'm hoping for the $300 to $350 range, if it gets higher.. I'll wait for the price to come down.
just wait til xmas then when ur local hobby store sends u a "20% off anything" coupon and they drop the price of the slash 4wd... and maybe have a xmas sale with like "30% off all items" ... and there u go.. get a 2.4ghz 4wd traxxas slash with a 7cell battery and charger, brushless AND waterproof
talk about en epic deal!

Check out my B/S/T Thread

Want remixes of some songs... PM me.. I has DJ programing software

Inventor of the idea of using Bob Saget to name R/C parts

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶