View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 04:41 AM
Stage 2 member

Trader Rating: (0)

Hey guys !!

This is going to be my first project ever muahahhahahah ! Well i purchased a scaled 1/24 tamiya supra and ive seen people use chassis sapcer and stuff to make their chassis longer and it looks way harder well im gonan try do it my way! since the body is to long for it im gonna cut & putty the front wheel holes until its perfect and fitted im just going to do a really basic project just adding a front lip with putty etc ..... yes indeed it is going to be white and im planning on Black rimms maybe black roof / or black hood ill think about it. Well im gonna start on this weekend maybe tomoro i have some pictures of my car and supra

PS : i purchased Milliput today at the hobbystore it is silver and do you guys have any suggestion? ( my first time using it do i just wear gloves mix the 2 putty together then use and let it settle for 3-4 hours? )

Updates will be tomoro

and a pic of my workspace

Hey guys i have some questions to ask , ummmmm my images are in a link and u have to click em i used image shack to upload them i was just wondering how do you make it just a picture on the thread and like you dont havve to click link i would liek to know how to do this so it would be easier for u guys to see the image .

PS : eg somthing like this http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19251
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imga0409.jpg (58.0 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg imga0402m.jpg (37.8 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg imga0410.jpg (33.1 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg imga0411.jpg (37.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg imga0413.jpg (36.6 KB, 24 views)

Dream Car : Rx-7 !!

Last edited by DRFTKO; 06-10-2010 at 12:43 PM.. Reason: double post