View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 01:40 PM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

Quote:
Originally Posted by BART View Post
I'm still alive and kicking. Seems like I do nothing but work lately but life is good so it's hard to complain too much. My oldest is grown and gone, my middle son just started college and my baby boy just started high school.
where's time go, that's crazy. Glad things are are going well. Still have the 1/5th scale f1? And, weren't you working on a semi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwinfish View Post
Good to hear you guys are doing well!

Most of my time/money goes to other projects now. Doing some art stuff, keeping up my truck, working on the snowplow (important this time of year). My dad and I also picked up a Jeep CJ5 this fall to fix up and sell. That's on hold for now, though, as we cram a roller-cam 302 into my dad's Triumph TR4A (because hot rod). I've got no idea what I want to do next as far as life goes but hey, keeping busy for now at least.

The R/C stuff still comes out now and then. Nothing serious, but still fun to mess around with. Sometimes it's nice to work on a car you don't have to lay underneath and drain fluids out of.
Definetely fun to mess with as time allows. I pulled the 1/5 scale beasts out earlier this year and went back through them. Rebuilt carbs etc, now just need to get some new batteries for them and actually take the time to play with them
Just bought a house that we close on next month. The best part is there are rooms already in the garage, guess who gets an rc room again? lol. Hopefully it allows for time to actually play with them again.

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526