View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 02:44 AM
aka xmod4life

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Kustom Send a message via MSN to Dr. Kustom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4G63punk View Post
That's just badass man! Wish I had the money to afford one. Are these pretty slow for crawling in stock form?
Thanks Kevin, it took me a while just so I can afford the kit! The RTR version comes with a 27T motor, for sure that they are not super fast, but still have a nice amount of speed. The motor I ordered is a 45T, still waiting for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky7 View Post
That is exactly what I ended up doing this weekend.
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xModsdude2.0 View Post
I have been thinking of getting one but i dont know how hard they are to build so is it really hard or it just takes a while?
The hardest thing is to save up for all those expensive parts. Other than that, it's definitely not hard to build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling427ttvette View Post
I've never built one personally, but I can imagine that patience is a major bonus with building one of these, and paying extra attention to everything. Just take your time, read the instructions thoroughly and don't get frustrated.

It will take a little time, you probably could do it in a day if you stuck to it but I wouldn't recommend it.
You are right about that! It's possible to build the whole kit in 1 day. I just took my time on it.