View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Back from the bodyshop

Trader Rating: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
Thats why i prefer to do my own LED wiring.

i can buy 20 LEDs for 5 bucks. Wire them my self. Have it more reliable. The Same Out come.. and Less money Maybe a tad more work. but i feel its worth it.
Ya i probably should have done it that way because theres not really any wires connected it was just the bulb and they are a dirrect fit into the stock light sockets. But I have never seen LEDs that shape and I personally wouldn't trust myself to do it. So the machanic its at is going to do it for me and the good part is he can find parts alot cheaper and only charges 10 dollars an hour for labor so I'm getting like 5 things done for 200 bucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
Ouch, same bulbs as I ordered would have worded too, I'd figure Ford used the little peanut sized bulbs in the cluster as well.

SPR: These just plug right into the socket and it's a done deal. No extra wiring needed. Keeps thing simple and clean.

Which is why I hate evil bay
I probably should have looked around more but I only checked two places and they didn't have them so I guess I just need to wait longer before I buy them and spend more time looking for them cheaper.

http://www.nickgrant.co.uk/londontobrighton/013.gif
./_ _ _ ___ __\.
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|

Last edited by supraboi97; 01-13-2009 at 07:09 PM..