View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 10:01 PM
Forum Idiot

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Sweed Send a message via Yahoo to Sweed

Meh, stupid Florida rain. Got the rear end together again (Third time now..), and it rides great. Shocks are set on two (four settings), and it's 250ft/lb springs in the rear. Started on the front end, as soon as I'm about to pull the shock, it starts raining. Have to pull the lights out from under the car (it's dark), and be done for the night..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheB1GDude View Post
@ Tex WTF you using dial up or something?? My 8 meg comcast connection killed sweeds pictures!!

@ Sweed - looking good man! What made you go for 15s?? Personally I would have gone with white 17s that where nice and wide but thats just me!
BIG, it somewhat kills my connection as well, but this computer runs slower and slower every day...

The 17's on the car now are HUGE. They're heavy too (17lbs vs. 10.3lbs..), and don't look that great. And the car had to ride high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendallcschm View Post
ok that civic is ***.... honda is that way :-)
Sure, you're entitled to your opinion, just please keep it out of my Honda-Oriented thread. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
#1 Comcast is an evil succubus in houston. Cable is irrelevant.
My Comcastic Comcast connection isn't very Comcastic either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
Sweed, seriously, take out a bunch of pictures. This is ridiculous to have to wait well over a minute for all your stuff to upload. You clean it or I do.
Sure, I'll clean it up, just give me a second.
EDIT: Cleaned up. Cat's are gone, redundancy is mostly gone, less crap pictures, Civic's (well, one) is gone.
EDIT2: My lines gone?
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"

Last edited by Sweed; 08-12-2008 at 10:08 PM..