View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 01:36 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman View Post
dibs!!!...jk...love them...great job...would love a set...corian is paintable?...love that they dont rub as well and allow for bigger tires too
Thanks, feel free to pm me any specific questions you might have. As far as painting, I have read that it is possible with the right preparation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo View Post
oops!!!!!!!! i get to spoil something beeing hidden hahaha but since this is corian how many colors of it are you able to access? my uncle owns a custom cabinet shop and works with this stuff along with flamika wich is more counter top stuff and i know for sure it comes in more colors so im asking can you do wheels in black? id love to have a set made for a project of mine hehe
UM...nothing spoiled as nothing hidden. Corian comes in ??100 colours?? and I can use whatever scraps are leftover of whatever colour we use. But do you really want seafoam green wheels, some of the colours of Corian are really nice for countertops, but I wouldn't want wheels that colour. And yes I do have a small amount of black. As above, feel free to pm me any specific questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleXmodder(akaXXX) View Post
Great work...The Truck rims made for the swampers are nice.
Thanks. I have had some boggers for I don't know how long and I can finally use them properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodkidd33 View Post
When you say +4, is that +4 mm?
Yes. Mini-z wheels are available in different offsets and this is the not the case with xmods wheels. So I am trying to use mini-z offsets as the basis for my offsets. +4 means they stick out 4mm farther than 0 (stock).