View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (5)

WOW no comments, well i guess this is a xmods forum not model car forum.

Im looking for 5 rear mini-z rims for this as the stocks are more like 4 front drag slicks. 4 for the car and 1 spare to go in boot.

This is the stock engine me and the family have called the chevy watering can because...well i think you can tell why.

This is the engine taking its place, a hemi 426, was originaly going to be used for the mustang but im glad i didn't cut her up in the end. Just need to find a small scale Hemi badge for the back now...any links?

Took the "bird" off the hood becuase i don't like it..looks more like a plane to me but w.e. Sanded the hood and filled in the holes, also there was a lip on the end of the hood too, guess what, didn't like that either so sanded and evened it out.

NEXT: Need to get, Hemi badge, Speakers and amps, flocking kit, letherette for the seats, new steering wheel, mesh, leds to replace front lights, mini z wheels, chevy logo badges or water slide decals and maybe a bit of body fabrication.

Some of you may know rcWizzard from youtube who is building the 1/4 grave digger, he helping me out to build a new chassis out of metal rods and square tubing.

The Monster Mustang - Link

1955 Chevrolet Bel Air - Link