View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordman239 View Post
well, its pretty low to take a car u found, and claim its urs, but i aint afraid to post up mine. lol, great cars everyone!

Year: 1991
Make/Model: Ford E-350 Econoline
Short Description: 12 foot box truck, thats the only aftermarket thing on it, lol, lots of rust, 1000lb liftgate (yes, it works), 351M with 4spd auto, not sure, i think its a 4spd, never made it past 3, lol, um, still runs, came from ohio, old catering van, 93k miles on it, hadles ok. top speed: i think we got it going 70 once, lmao.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

i know, it looks like hell, but its one hell of a workhorse. i may not be driving it for very much longer, im lookin at a 1987 ford f-250 lariat, with a 460 and 5 spd auto.
I would luagh so hard,if you drive that to school,lol,I'm still luaghing...

1995 Nissan Maxima
Bose sound system(just speakers)
Sony flip screen cd/mp3 player
Keenwood subs(no amp,because on the 1995 Maxima Bose system,each speaker has a small individal amp,so no need to waste money yet)..

I will get some recent pics of my =,before it goes into a pond or a lake,or gets drove off a bridge.My car has been messing up lately,with the throttle body,and some other stupid stuff..Ill try to get pics before it goes to the shop to be fixed..

Edit: sry Tex,I was fixing to get all the pics off,but you beat me to it..

Last edited by snowboi1289; 03-25-2008 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: Don't need to quote all the pics ;)