View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 07:01 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckerz View Post
insurance is outrageous over here now, the car was in the lowest insurance group, its just me being a new driver thats the problem, so its going to be somthing else, if i wasen't a car nut i wouldn't care what car i got but i am so i will be picky lol, i was thinking a rover 200 which is the predecessor of the 25 and imo has a nicer face, that wierdly costs just over £1000 to insure for the 1.4, then theres fords but i really hope i don't end up going chav route and get a peugeot.
1000 per month/6months/year?

I pay about $160/month for the CST10 & CRX (CRX being more expensive). It's really not that much with a job. And, as far as vehicles go, both are hated by insurance companies. The only "discount" i get is for student and multiple cars. No "safe car" discounts for me... :P

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 07-25-2010 at 07:06 PM..