View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 02:28 PM
XMS moderator

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via MSN to tayyab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweed View Post
More pictures!

Looks a bit like the front wheels point are further apart up front then in the back. I'm not sure what it's called, but it looks like it in the picture next to the F150...

Looks really good. Mind getting some pictures with wheels off? I feel like building one, would make a good trail rig. Can't build it until December-ish (Lego's in storage, moving..) but it looks like fun..

Did you get plans from somewere else, or are you just that good at building?

EDIT: You need ALOT of preload or some stiff springs. Looks good, but it's sagging. And (almost) no one likes it saggy.
EDIT2: Also, If you used two (or even three) shocks at each corner, it would help prevent the sagg.
EDIT3: You should move the drive train forward. Even if it's just a few holes, it will increase stability with pretty much whatever you're trying to do. Maybe not wheeliing, but the drivetrain won't stand up to that, so try moving it forward. Looks cooler too.

With that kinda of talent, you'll make the team. Easily.
sorry dont know what sagging means.....
well i built my first technic model when i was 6 so yeah.....i took the chassis design from somewhere else, it took me 1 and a half year to get every thing PERFECT
it was really driving me mad, like if i got the rear gearbox going, the axels would be 2 holes away
BTW if u noticed it has a wannabe gearbox with a shiftstick too but the gears actualy move, dont do anything else though...
will get more pics later....gotta slep have school tommorw.... mums yelling "TAYYAB GO TO BED OR YOU'L NEVER SEE UR XMODS AGAIN "

u want me CHANGE the place of something??!......HELL NO!, although i will try to make the gears functional, like if i put in reverse and put the truck on an inclined surface it wont go back, shouldnt be that hard.....but will take time
also check out my dogbones .....

thanks a million, have the other team members check this out, tell me what they think