View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 06:55 PM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman View Post
oh man...c'mon!!!...you stink ...meh...you know i'm just jealous ...i asked that rat @#$%^&* to split out bodies and he said no...hmmm...what did you do talk dirty to him?

just when i think i'm catching up...you gotta go and pull ahead again
lol, they werent bought directly from that guy. otherwise i wouldda got most of them rare bodies. lol and theres a few more coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadV8 View Post
haha thats me

Wow you pretty much have all the cars that are super uberr rare haha. Is it me or does the silver skyline look like it has spidercracks? Still a awsome collection lol you just need the white STI and ill be breakin in your house for that baby haha
yeah in certain light the silver sky does look that way. a guy on another forum got one that was the same way. not sure if its the paint of what. im going to see if i can do anything about it, or just b***h about it and live with it.
lol. the white subaru is sitting in new york city, along with another fujitsubo subaru where it has been since the 4th. i have an inquiry being made into why it hasnt moved past there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycrors4 View Post
blue stang.. im speechless, i thought my yugioh and pokeman cards were rare, turns out im getting 1/4 of what i expected lol
now, those better stay mint, or better yet, dip em in alcohol, ruin it, and sent it to me, then i can dinally say i have had a rare body in my hand
lol, thanks man. dont think im going to dip em in alcohol though.

well heres some better pics of the silver skyline, the blue 350z and the dark blue 65 stang. and i also had another box show up. had some body kits i found, and a black honda integra. once my sliver integra shows up ill can cross that off my list as well.
and the body kits are 1x european subaru kit, 2 x white honda nsx, 2 x silver honda integra, and 2x regular 350z. alright enough talk heres some pics.

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526