View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 02:48 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon_Tuner View Post
That is a really good price indeed...

I have a track, but its such a pain to bring it out and set it up but I dont mind the rewards when I get to drive on it. But I really dont have enough room in my house to set it up so I have to do it in my garage. Then the track gets dusty and crap and I hate cleaning RCP.
But its getting to the point where I wont drive on concrete at all, I used to all the time\, now not so much.

Have you tinkered with it all... I mean like tear it down and put it all back toghether. I mean it looks like from the pics you posted, really dirty. Im such a clean freak when it comes to these things...Seriously I tear down everytime clean it and lube it. EVERYTIME.

Flash looks like he does a really good job at sodering!
The price was half the reason I bought it. Flash really took a dive with this sale.

I sadly (and stupidly) let a two wide-L RCP track slip through my fingers when it was only going for $50.. The shipping alone for something that large would have had to cost $35-45.

I will never subject my MiniZ to concrete. They ride way too low and I love the looks of it's bottom; too precious to scratch up.

This thing needs a good cleaning, I'll give ya that. It's been probably a month since I've torn it apart, cleaned and lubed everything up. But, in that month, it's probably only been ran a handful of times.

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."