View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 11:13 PM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang_racer View Post
lol nice rally tires. also go to a pull start. with the hpi's roto starts, they like to eat up one way bearings trust me. i speak from experience lol
i actually went away from the roto start because the gear split in 2 pieces....
some alternatives to the pull start are ok, but not all.

took the rs4 out last night, and the tmaxx. forgot the camera but the rs4 drifted really nice, and the tmaxx is back in action, almost anyway lol. i got the new diff built and lubed, and i tell you what, these revo tires hook up better than my other tires on pavement, concrete, and the tennis court. i finally toasted my spur gear ive been limping along, lol. ot a spare one, somewhere....
but i did manage to score another one. a friend of mine was talking about his nitro truck and he said he had offered it to a guy for 50 bucks. i was like 50 bucks? whats wrong with it? he said it needs new diffs, and i want to get back into electric instead. i said well i wouldda gave you 50 bucks for it. so between when we left my house and we got to where we ran them, he picked his up and brought it there. and needless to say, i have another team associated nitro mgt 3.0 heres some pics
heres how it sits

and the better of the 2 diffs.......

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526